A curated list of awesome Kotlin frameworks, libraries, documents and other resources.
- Anko - Anko is a library which makes Android application development faster and easier.
- RxKotlin - Kotlin Adaptor for RxJava
- Kotter Knife - View "injection" library for Android.
- Koi - Kotlin for Android, a lightweight kotlin library, including many useful extensions, async functions and quick adapter.
- Wasabi - An HTTP Framework
- Kara Web Framework
- Kovenant - Promises for Kotlin
- KAndroid - Kotlin library for Android providing useful extensions to eliminate boilerplate code
- Fuel - The easiest HTTP networking library for Kotlin/Android.
- funKTionale - Functional constructs and patterns for Kotlin
- Kotson - Gson for Kotlin, Kotson enables you to parse and write JSON with Google's Gson using a conciser and easier syntax.
- Kwery - Kwery is an SQL library for Kotlin.
- Kotlin NoSQL - Kotlin NoSQL is a reactive and type-safe DSL for working with NoSQL databases.
- Exposed - Exposed is a prototype for a lightweight SQL library written over JDBC driver for Kotlin language.
- Klaxon - Klaxon is a lightweight library to parse JSON in Kotlin.
- Kobalt- Kobalt is a modern and versatile build system.
- KBinding - Android View Model binding framework write in kotlin, base on anko, simple but powerful.
- jackson-module-kotlin - Module that adds support for serialization/deserialization of Kotlin classes and data classes.
- Kodein - Kodein: Kotlin Dependency Injection
- KBuilders - KBuilders turns your Java builders into beautiful Type-Safe Builders.
- Result - This is a tiny framework for modelling success/failure of operations in Kotlin.
- Tornado FX - A New JavaFX App Framework for Kotlin.
- Kotlin for Android Developers - This book is not meant to be a language reference, but a tool for Android developers to learn Kotlin and be able to continue with their own projects by themselves.
- Kotlin in Action (MEAP) - Kotlin in Action takes experienced Java developers from the language basics all the way through building applications to run on the JVM and Android devices.
- IntelliJ IDEA 15 - The best Kotlin IDE, support Java, Groovy, Scala and Android development.
- dokka - Dokka is a documentation engine for Kotlin, performing the same function as javadoc for Java.
- kotlin-vim - Kotlin plugin for Vim. Featuring syntax highlighting and basic indentation
- kotlin-sublime-package - Sublime Text 2 Package for Kotlin Programming Language
- language-kotlin - Kotlin language support in Atom
- kotlin-plugin-eclipse - The Kotlin Plugin for Eclipse helps you write, run, debug and test programs in Kotlin language.